Skin diseases can be irritating and often very uncomfortable. Psoriasis, a condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches, is one of these diseases. Many people are affected by this and it can last for years or even be lifelong. Often, psoriasis manifests itself in or around the ear. Luckily, EAR ITCH MD® and EAR ITCH MD® NIGHTTIME are here to help. EAR ITCH MD® soothes itchy ears fast as it is a topical spray designed to treat itchiness in the ear canal. EAR ITCH MD NIGHTTIME is a nourishing blend of naturally occurring and essential oils formulated to repair damaged and dry skin, moisturizing it for rapid relief. So if you have a skin disease like psoriasis and you are suffering with ear itchiness, check out our products today. If you want to know more, here are a few facts to educate you on psoriasis.
5 Facts About Psoriasis
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology, in the United States, about 7.5 million people have psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is a skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing cells to form and build up on the surface of the skin rapidly in days rather than weeks.
- There are many types of Psoriasis; the most common form is Plaque Psoriasis. Dry, red skin with silvery coating can occur anywhere on your body.
- Psoriasis is not contagious, so you will not get Psoriasis from touching somebody who has it. People who get Psoriasis usually have a person(s) in their family who has Psoriasis.
- Though there is no cure for Psoriasis, symptoms can be managed.
Don't Let Psoriasis Slow You Down
Psoriasis can be a very chronic disease. If one of your family members or friends struggles from this, be patient with them and understand it may be a little embarrassing for them at times. If you are personally impacted by the disease, don't let it take charge of your life! Talk to your doctor about treatment. And most of all, remember, you are not alone!