We love all ears here at Eosera.
It’s fun to celebrate your love for others, but this Valentine’s Day take some time to do some self-care—for your ears! Check out our products below and make EAR CLEAN MD your go-to product for routine ear cleaning. Used in conjunction with WAX BLASTER MD, our ear irrigation kit, your ears will thank you for the extra attention. If you’re looking for other ways to practice self-care, check out our list below!
- Turn off the screens. Let’s face it: we’re constantly on our phones or laptops. Between work and our social life, we’re facing a screen instead of people most of the day. Try to take a phone and laptop break for a few hours and spend time with loved ones, in nature, or meditating. You’d be surprised the clarity you find!
- Catch those Z’s. Make sure you get enough rest at night. Adults need 7-9 hours of sleep every night. I don’t know about you, but I do my best at work when I get closer to 9 hours of sleep at night. Make it a point to go to bed early and lessen the time on your phone before bed (or use nighttime mode!) to block out that harmful blue light.
- Get moving. Any form of exercise is good for your health. You don’t always have to run on the treadmill. Try yoga, biking, a kickboxing class, or maybe a simple walk in the fresh air. Moving your body will release endorphins, which gives you energy and boosts your mood.
- Learn to say no. Saying no to things that will take away too much of our time and energy is difficult, but in the long run, it’s better for everyone involved. If you say yes to a task that you don’t have time for, you may do a poor job and the other party may be disappointed. It’s better to be honest and upfront about your abilities and availability.
- Ommmmm…. Meditation can be incredibly beneficial for your mental health. If you’re not a fan of meditating, try sitting in a quiet location and let the thoughts that come to you come and go without any judgment. You’d be surprised how much calmer you are.